Thursday, April 3, 2008

A little about me.





I absolutely love the great outdoors, which is a real bonus living here in Montana. It is my opinion that any time you spend fishing, hiking, golfing, scuba diving or camping God will add that time to your alotted time here on earth. I am not sure, but if done right, I think I may be able to live forever. I may be a stinky old hermit that lives in the woods, but it will be forever! So I thought I would share some of my favorite picture of Montana with you.


6 comments:

Joan said...

Shon, where are these photos taken? Did you take them? They are beautiful.

Mom

Kee said...

Honey, I am so excited that you started this! I love those pictures and you can be my "stinky old hermit" anytime!

shono said...

No I did not take any of these. Though I have been to all the places where they were taken.

The first was taken in Glacier National Park. The second is of Emerald Lake. The third if the Galatin River, and the last is from close to Top of the World in the Beartooth Pass.

Colett (*.*) said...

Um heloooooo, didn't even know you started this. You are supposed to send an e-mail letting everyone know about your new blog. I am counting on you to keep it going. Your pics make my heart ache to get outside!!!

Amy said...

Shonny Shon Shon! First and foremost: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you have a wonderful time on your special day! Second: I love your blog and I am looking forward to reading it every week! Love you much!

Jem said...

Yeah! Love your pictures. I'm not quite used to all the red out here yet. Nice to see some blue and white. Happy belated birthday!
Jem