Monday, July 14, 2008

And the winner is....

A few months ago I took a poll from everyone to help me decide what picture to use for the new Day Camp patch this year. The results were very mixed. Some people like one picture better than others, but preferred the colors from another picture. There really was not a clear winner. So I took all this information and prcoessed it through a very scientific process and I believe I came up with a winning patch.


Actually, I am quite pleased with the winner. The company that made it for me surpassed all my expectations and the level of detail is incredible. If you ever need to order emboidered patches I would give Prism Patches a call. Just check this beauty out.


4 comments:

Joan said...

Very cute. What do you do with this patch now? Is it for you or for the kids.

Mom

Shon O said...

Every single person who comes to camp, weither your a volunteer or a camper, gets one as as momento of that years camp. We makea new one each year so they are specific to that camp and only that camp. Some people make quite a big deal about collecting and trading them.

Amy said...

Saaaweeeet! I'm pretty sure my vote for this patch was more important than my November election vote will be. I really feel I made a difference here!

Colett (*.*) said...

You are a rough and rugged mountain man! Your boys will have such amazing memories of these camps!