Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I am famous .... well, almost

Ok, Ok, I know it has been awhile since my last update, so here is a fun one.

I found a web sight that will scan the faces of any picture of a person that you upload and then match those faces to famous people.


I does require you register, but they will not sell your e-mail address, so it is safe, go ahead and have some fun. Load up pictures of yourself in different poses and you will get different matches.

Here is one I posted of us and the top three matches for our faces.


Shon's Top Three Matches:

1. Peter Andre - I have no idea who this guy is, apparently some pop singer from Australia










2. Oded Fehr - Remember that guy from the movie The Mummy that all the chicks went goo goo ga ga for, ya that's me.









3. Patrick Dempsey - That's right folks I am apparently a match for Dr. dreamy








Kee's Top Three Matches

1. Eva Longoria - All I can say is lucky me!! Va Va Voom












2. Tata Young - I have no idea who this girl is but, Oh yeah that's my wife












3. Katie Holmes - Uh huh, that's my wife too, life is good











Everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving, have some fun with this and let me know what your matches are.














2 comments:

Joan said...

Well, I will have to check it out but I'm sure that nobody can compare to your matches. I am half afraid that I will resemble Winston Churchill or Golda Maier.

Alex said...

that looks like fun